CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Awards

Hi again!
I received several blog awards in the past week, and I think its time to post before they pile up even more :)I received four Versatile Blogger Awards and  a two Stylish Blogger Award. I will be combining all of them into one (otherwise we will be here forever!) Thank you so much ladies it means so much to me!

 

The rules of The Vesatile Blogger award are:
1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers
The Rules for the Stylish Blogger award are:
1.Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
2.Share 8 things about myself
3.Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4.Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.


Thanks Archiving Angel, Rachels Paper Crafts, Crafting with Sarah, and Paper Maine-iac  Stamping with Erlinda My Need 2 Craft the award. It means so much to me and encourages me to continue posting :)
8 things about me (7 for Versitle + 1 for Stylish):
1. I am horrible giving directions, I will get you lost!
2. I work in the aerospace industry
3. I've been married for 3 years to my hubby.
4. I love to draw
5. I am addicted to coffee
6. I am a night owl, and its when my creativeness starts flowing.
7. I don't like avocado and cilantro.
8. I am the oldest of 3 children
Send to 15 (7 Versitle + 8 Stylish) bloggers...here we go:

Be sure to visit all these wonderful ladies and their blogs, they are truly awesome!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria! Congrats on both awards! You deserve it! Amazing blog you have. How awesome! Second award in a day for me! Yay! It makes me happy to know that you and others support me in my love for crafting. I will post it as soon as I can. Thank you again.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98@gmail.com
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I really love your "manly" card. It is always so hard to come up with masculine card ideas. Great job! P.S. Your furbaby is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all these awards!! Thanks for passing the Stylish on to me! I have combined it with another one (makes the job a little easier) and have posted my thanks to you on my blog. Also, thanks for following me, I am now following you too!
    smilin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the acknowledgment Victoria. A very thoughtful and special gesture. You have a wonderful blog filled with inspiration and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am now following you from Momo. Please visit my blog any time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so welcome. :) I am the oldest of 3 also. Only by 3 years though. :)
    Hugs~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victoria, well done on your awards - you certainly deserve them - I love popping by and seeing what you've been up tp. Thanks o much for the acknowledgement - I appreciate it.
    Have a great weekend and I will stop by again soon.
    Rebecca xxxx

    ReplyDelete